8th March 2011, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for summer training in any recognized IT company while doing 3rd year B.E?

I M 3RD YEAR BE student(INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY).
I WANT TO DO SUMMER INTERNSHIP AT ANY RECOGNIZED IT COMPANY.
HOW CAN I APPLLY TO GET THIS..
PLZ HELP ME OUT

Related Questions:
  1. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE?
  2. Good companies for summer training in Data communication and Networking for 8 weeks for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. Companies conducting summer training in Civil engineering?
  5. How can I get internship for 45 days in computer science in TCS? I am a 4th semester student
  6. Procedure to apply for summer training at Tata Motors, Lucknow for Mechanical 3rd year student? -- [New]
  7. How to apply for summer training being an IT 3rd year student?
  8. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of BE in ECE?
  9. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being BE 3rd year ECE candidate?
  10. Which company is the best for my training after 3rd year? Which course can I do while doing summer training?
  11. Companies offering Summer Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  12. How to apply for summer training in M.P or delhi in TCS during B.Tech EC 3rd year?
  13. How may I do summer training program? I'm in B.E(EC) 3rd year
  14. How to do summer training after studying 3rd year IT
  15. Summer training in good company after B.Tech (CSE) 3rd year from a not so reputed college?
  16. How to apply for summer training after passing 3rd year civil engineering?
  17. Summer training after 3rd year B.Tech(CSE)? Is language course a good choice? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I apply for industrial training(for 6 months duration) in automobile sector in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with mechanical engineering stream
19th March 2011, 05:29 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: How to apply for summer training in any recognized IT company while doing 3rd year B.E?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I M 3RD YEAR BE student(INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY).
I WANT TO DO SUMMER INTERNSHIP AT ANY RECOGNIZED IT COMPANY.
HOW CAN I APPLLY TO GET THIS..
PLZ HELP ME OUT
Company's for Summer Internship

There are lots of company's in India from where you can do
your summer training. Below is the list of some good companies
are given from where you can do your summer internship.

GREYTIP SOFTWARE PVT. LTD.
#433, 2nd Floor, 1st 'C' Main, 7th Block,
Koramangala,
Bangalore 560095

Gosys Infotech
#2469, 2nd Floor, 21st main Road
24th Cross, BSK 2nd stage
Bangalore 560 070

Glyptics Software Pvt Ltd
No.28,2nd cross,2nd floor,ittamadu extension,
Bsk 3rd stage
Bangalore 560085

Fomax Information Technologies Pvt. Ltd.,
#172, 1st Floor, 9th Main Road,
7th Sector, HSR Layout,
Bangalore 560034

These are some of the companies which provides summer training
for the engineering and other IT field students.

How to apply?
To apply for the summer training courses in these companies
you have to send a application at the company address.
If the company selects you for the training the company
will send you an acknowledgment.

You have to then send an No Objection Certificate at the
company address which is provided by your college.
19th March 2011, 08:45 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for summer training in any recognized IT company while doing 3rd year B.E?

First of all you need to decide your area of interest. This is an important criteria considered by companies at the time of final placement. You must then list out companies operating in this area. Try to reach the HR through the placement cell in your college. Else send a mail to the HR or apply in career options tab in these companies.
20th April 2011, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for summer training in any recognized IT company while doing 3rd year B.E?

give me names of companies providing summer training at hyderabad..
9th February 2012, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

i hav secured 65% in 10tn ,n 57% in 12 in which software company i can apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?