23rd October 2012, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

How can I take admission after BSc? What is the percentage needed to do BTC

I am doing B.SC.(computer sci.) final year from Haryana.Can i take admission after bsc.and how many percentage need to do btc in b.sc.
my email id: [email protected]
thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in BTC after passing B.Com?
  2. How much percentage is needed in HSC to take admission in BSc Agri in MPKV
  3. Date of fillup of BTC entrance exam form? How should one get admission for BTC?
  4. What is the percentage required for BTC?
  5. How much percentage is needed in HSC board to take admission in BSc Agriculture in a government college?
  6. How much percentage is needed to get admission in government college
  7. Qualification required to appear in TET? Can a BTC student become a Primary Teacher? Examination date of CTET and TET? -- [New]
  8. Clarification about eligibility for BTC course?
  9. When will be the registration for BSc Nursing? How much is the qualification? How much Percentage is required? Which are the tests to be taken before admission?
  10. Percentage needed to get admission in St. Xavier's college?
  11. What was the cut-off percentage for last year M.Sc(geography) admission? I've secured 61% marks in Geography
  12. What is the qualification required for BTC?
  13. What is the last date for BTC application form in UP? Percentage required in graduation?
  14. Procedure to get admission for B.Sc in DU? Is it essential to give Entrance Exam to join this course? Required Percentage of marks to join this course?
  15. Percentage needed in 12th boards for admission in NIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. B.Com graduate can apply for BTC course? How many new vacancies are there in BTC? When application comes out?
  17. Minimum cutoff marks needed for admission for BSc Physics in Delhi University?
  18. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in graduation for admission in B.Ed program?
1st May 2013, 12:11 AM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I take admission after BSc? What is the percentage needed to do BTC

Dear,
First thing you must note that in order to pursue for BTC (Basic Training Certificate) You must have completed your 10+2 Board Examinations from any of the recognised board having at least 50% Minimum Marks.
While you must also done your graduations with having 50% at least in the degree.

As,You had mentioned that you have completed your B.Sc it means you have completed your Graduations but if you have 50% or above marks in both Degree and 12th then only can apply for it.

Beside this don't forget to read all the eligibility criteria as well as informations before applying for BTC as it may also change depending upon improvement in the Educational level.
24th June 2013, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I take admission after BSc? What is the percentage needed to do BTC

BTC MA admison of %
5th January 2020, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Sarkari college ke liye Btc mein kitne percent chahie category obc
12th May 2021, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Can i do btc after bsc agriculture
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?