24th October 2012, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for IAS exam? I am studying in B.Com 2nd year

Sir i am study in b.com 2nd year please suggest me to how prepare IAS exam? -Rishi

19th December 2012, 09:49 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for IAS exam? I am studying in B.Com 2nd year

Selection for IAS is conducted in two main phases, CSAT and mains. In CSAT there will be two papers. For clearing Paper I, you need to prepare on general aptitude. Paper II is based on topics like Indian Polity, Indian Constitution, Indian and World Geography. Preparation for mains exam can be made on the basis of optional subject selected. After collecting detailed syllabus you can start with exam preparation. Reference books and past year’s question papers can be used for self preparation.
30th July 2013, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for IAS exam? I am studying in B.Com 2nd year

how could i prepare for ibps exam and bcom third year together?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?