7th November 2012, 11:43 AM
dr tiwari

Which subjects will be there for preparation for IAS and IPS exam? Is there any chance to choose any subject form any medical course

i m physiotherapist doctor so what subjects will be theire for prepration of ias and ips exams is there any chance to choose any subject from my medical course

Related Questions:
  1. Information about IAS and IPS exam? Which subjects can I choose if I am doing B.Tech CSE?
  2. Which is the best way to prepare for IAS Exam? Which optional subjects should I choose for this exam being a candidate from B.Com course?
  3. Inform about IAS and IPS exam? Which subject can I choose?
  4. Information about IPS exam? Which subject should I choose to prepare for IPS exam?
  5. Shifting commerce subject to arts to become a IPS officer, also number of subjects in IPS
  6. Which subject is better for a B.Tech CSE student for IAS exam? How many subjects to be taken for preparation?
  7. Which subjects can I choose for IAS Exam being a candidate of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication? Will the public administrator and history subjects are good for me?
  8. Which optional subjects a B.Tech IT student should choose in IAS IPS prelims exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to join IAS exam after passing B.Tech? Which subjects should I choose as optional subject?
  10. How to choose optional subjects and how to manage time for studies for civil services exam??
  11. Procedure to apply for IAS/IFS exam? How to prepare for it and which study material should be used? Subjects available for medical students in preliminary exam?
  12. Which Coaching center is good for IAS Exam? Which Optional subject should I opt for this Exam between History and Geography?
  13. How should I prepare for IAS entrance exam? Which are the subjects that would help? -- [New]
  14. Required preparation for IAS, IPS and IFS after 12th?
  15. Which Optional Subjects should I choose for IAS Exam being a Bio-Agri candidate?
  16. Is it better to choose subjects other than i had in graduation for IAS preparations?
  17. How should I prepare for IAS exam? Which are the main subjects that I have to study?
  18. How to preare for IPS exam? Books to study and subjects to choose? Coaching center in Agra?
16th March 2014, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subjects will be there for preparation for IAS and IPS exam? Is there any chance to choose any subject form any medical course

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IAM STUDYING DEGREE FINAL YEAR I WANT BE A INDIAN POLICE OFFICER PLZZZZ HAVING AN SUGGESTION PLZ HELP ME
23rd August 2020, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subjects will be there for preparation for IAS and IPS exam? Is there any chance to choose any subject form any medical course

i am a b.a.m.s doctor,which subject should i choose for i.a.s preparation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?