14th November 2012, 07:12 PM
Nithanya

Details about SLET and NET exam? Is there any negative marking in NET and SLET exam

hai this is nithanya i m doing BA (english literature) . i want to know the details about NET &SLET exams. is there any negative marking in NET & SLET exam?

1st July 2013, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about SLET and NET exam? Is there any negative marking in NET and SLET exam

what is the perchentange to appear for NET and SLET? Plz inform me detail.
9th May 2015, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about SLET and NET exam? Is there any negative marking in NET and SLET exam

i m studying in M.com sem 3 now in gujarat. i want to appear in slat exam... my birthdate is 18/10/1988... i want to know that can i appear for slet exqam .. & what is the proceddure? n syllabus?
9th May 2015, 03:15 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

HI
SLET stands for "state level eligibility test"

SLET is conducted by UGC (union govt commission) to recruit the candidate as college lecturers.

candidate who are willing to join work as a college lecturer in govt sector,they need to crakc the SLET

the eligibility criteria are:-

The candidates should have passed the post graduation or the Masters Degree in the concerned discipline with at minimum of 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST) scored in the concerned qualifying degree exam.

The State Level Eligibility Test (SLET) is conducted in English and one other regional language.

About SLET question paper pattern:-

SLET is divided into three papers. The first two papers have objective -styled questions while the third paper consists of subjective questions on the specialized subject area.

good luck

thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?