17th November 2012, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for CS admission? What is the fee structure

What is the procedure in cs of admission entrance and fee structure?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  2. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  3. Can I do M.A in Political Science? What is the fee structure of M.A? Procedure for admission in MA?
  4. Admission procedure for doing CS course after 12th? What is the fee structure and syllabus?
  5. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  6. What is the fee structure and procedure for admission for Overseas student?
  7. Details about CFA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure? -- [New]
  8. Which college is best for B.Tech Mechanical? What is the fee structure and admission procedure?
  9. Procedure to get admission in FC? What is the cutoff and fee structure? Is forensic science course available in FC?
  10. How may I get admission in B.Ed course? How may I get admission procedure and fee structure for the same?
  11. What is the admission procedure for engineering in PES college? What is the fee structure?
  12. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  13. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of NE? How to avail NRI quota for the same?
  14. Different branches related to distance M.Tech? Fee structure and admission procedure of the course?
  15. How can I apply for admission for B.Tech ECE in Amity? Procedure for admission and fee structure?
  16. Information about M.Com external admission procedure? What is the fee structure?
  17. What is the procedure for admission in IFBI? What is the fee structure?
  18. Procedure to get admission in Biotechnology course? What is the fee structure?
23rd May 2013, 07:19 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for CS admission? What is the fee structure

CS course is awarded by ICSI (Institute of Company Secretaries of India. Students with 10+2 qualification need to appear in three stages of the programme 1) Foundation, 2) Executive & 3) Professional programme. A graduate can directly enter executive programme without doing the foundation course. Examinations are conducted in June and December every year. No entrance examination is there to join the course. For fee structure please visit its official site.
29th December 2017, 02:49 PM
nishanth60

Default Re: Procedure for CS admission? What is the fee structure

# Admission test for CS(Company Secretary) is conducted by Institute of Company Secretaries of India(ICSI) twice every year in June and December months.
# Stages, duration and fee structure :
-> Foundation course : duration is 8 months and fee is Rs.3600/-
-> Executive course : duration is 9 months and fee is Rs.7000/-
-> Professional course : duration is 10 months and fee is Rs.12000/-.
# Eligibility for CS course :
-> 12 th standard or equivalent examination pass from recognised institution is required to join in foundation course.
-> And the candidates who have passed foundation course, age not less than 17 years (or) graduates, post graduates other than fine arts (or) the candidates who cleared the final exam of ICWAI can directly join in Executive course without foundation course.
-> After passing executive course, a candidate can join in professional course.
# For further information please visit www.icsi.edu.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?