7th July 2018, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Admission details of MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) in Furtwangen University?

Hi Sir, I am a BMLT student and have an interest in MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies). I have a dream to study MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies). After searching I came to know that Furtwangen University is offering this MS. I would like to know about the admission details for this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) course in Furtwangen University?
  2. Can I get financial aid to study MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) course in Furtwangen University?
  3. Course fee and duration of MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) course in Furtwangen University?
  4. Scope of studying MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) in Furtwangen University?
  5. Entrance exams available to study MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) in Furtwangen University?
  6. Course structure and duration of MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) in Furtwangen University?
  7. Documents required to get admission in Furtwangen University for MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) course?
  8. Job opportunities through MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) of Furtwangen University?
  9. Can I get financial aid to study MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) in Furtwangen University? Course fee of MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) in this university?
  10. Universities offering MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) in USA? -- [New]
  11. Diagnostic medical sonography training in Ghaziabad
  12. Details of the eligibility for Diagnostic Medical Sonography? Institutes offering the course in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. PTU, M.Tech in Production Engineering, Diagnostic Maintenance and Monitoring Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Details of Core Java Developer post in Wipro Technologies Limited?
  15. Will I get the education loan if the tuition fee is zero in Germany for MS?
  16. Can I get a seat in M.Tech after scoring 3087 rank?
  17. Should I work in Hexaware Technologies after selection being a B.E.(ECE) final year student? Detailed information about Hexaware Technologies?
  18. Why I am not getting my Appointment Letter if selected in HCL Technologies?
10th July 2018, 04:53 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission details of MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) in Furtwangen University?

Yes, Hochschule Furtwangen University, Germany does provide Masters of Science in Medical Diagnostic Technologies program. This program begins in the month of March and October every year.

In order to pursue MS in Medical Diagnostic Technologies program you must have a Bachelor's degree in natural sciences, medical sciences or related disciplines. Also you must have an English proficiency test scorecard and GRE test scorecard. Seat will be alloted on the basis of merit list.

For more details you should visit to below mentioned link I.e.
https://www.hs-furtwangen.de/en/prog...logies-master/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?