10th July 2019, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure of BSc(Pharmaceutical Biotechnology) in Queen’s University Belfast?

Hi Sir, I am a 12th Science student and have an interest in BSc(Pharmaceutical Biotechnology). I have a dream to study BSc(Pharmaceutical Biotechnology). After searching I came to know that Queen’s University Belfast is offering this undergraduate Degree. I would like to know about the admission procedure for this course.

14th July 2019, 08:59 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure of BSc(Pharmaceutical Biotechnology) in Queen’s University Belfast?

Queen’s University Belfast offering B.Sc. in Pharmaceutical Biotechnology(Including Sandwich year) program. Application for admission to full-time undergraduate and sandwich courses at the Queen’s University Belfast can be made through:

1. Universities and Colleges Admissions Service(UCAS). Application for entry in autumn 2019 has closed now however, you can apply for entry in autumn 2020 session. UCAS will start processing applications for entry in autumn 2020 from 1 September 2019.

2. Queen’s University Belfast application portal. Visit at http://www.qub.ac.uk/International/I...ents/Applying/ and make a registration. After registration you will get a log in ID and Password via Email. Then login and start application process fill all required details and submit all required document. Then pay the application fee and complete application process.

3. University’s representatives. Visit at http://www.qub.ac.uk/International/I...ts-by-Country/ and find an agent in your country who will help you with your application to Queen’s University.
15th July 2019, 11:15 AM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure of BSc(Pharmaceutical Biotechnology) in Queen’s University Belfast?

Admission procedure:-

1. Queen’s University Belfast application portal.

2. Visit at http://www.qub.ac.uk/International/I...ents/Applying/ and make a registration.

3. After registration you will get a log in ID and Password via Email.

4. Then login and start application process fill all required details and submit all required document.

5. Then pay the application fee and complete application process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?