4th May 2012, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Which are the reputed colleges in Kerala? Which colleges provide good placements for MBA students? I am a final year BBA student and interested in MBA

I am a final year b.b.a student and
i am interested to MBA in
marketing.please let me know the
reputed colleges in kerala and also
the let me know that which
college give an good mba and
placement with
a scholarship or low fee..

Related Questions:
  1. Best BBA+MBA colleges in India? Procedure for admission? List of top BBA+MBA colleges?
  2. What are the career opportunities of the MBA degree in airline and airport management in Kerala? List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam details in Kerala for the same?
  3. Which Colleges are giving good Placements after completion of MBA? Fee structure for this course?
  4. Difference Between Top MBA Colleges and Average MBA Colleges based on Placements and Packages
  5. List of good colleges which provide MBA program through correspondence? I am in final year of my B.Tech(IT)?
  6. List of top MBA colleges in Jaipur? What are their eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
  7. Which is a better option between General MBA and MBA in Pharmaceuticals? List of good MBA colleges that provide good placements?
  8. Best colleges for MBA in correspondence course in India? I am a final year student of BBA
  9. Will I be able to teach BBA/MBA students if I do MBA and Ph.D in MBA subject after completing B.Pharmacy graduation course?
  10. Is there any scope in private MBA in Marketing and HR? Colleges providing good jobs?
  11. List of top 10 BBA colleges in Kerala? I wish to study masters degree(MBA)
  12. Which MBA colleges are good for me?
  13. Process to get admision in MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which are the colleges providing MBA finance course in Karnataka? Procedure to join these colleges for MBA programmes? What is the fee structure?
  15. Will it be good to do BBA while pursuing final year bachelor of nursing course?
  16. Which is a good institute for MBA? I am a final year BMS student and wish to do MBA in Bangalore
  17. Top colleges in south India providing MBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management? -- [New]
  18. Is it possible to get admission through MAT in the final year itself? Is there any sports quota for admission to MBA in Government Colleges in Kerala State?

2nd July 2012, 12:12 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are the reputed colleges in Kerala? Which colleges provide good placements for MBA students? I am a final year BBA student and interested in MBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a final year b.b.a student and
i am interested to MBA in
marketing.please let me know the
reputed colleges in kerala and also
the let me know that which
college give an good mba and
placement with
a scholarship or low fee..
TOP MBA COLLEGES IN KERALA

IIM - Kozhikode
SCMS School of Communication and Management Studies
[SIZE=2][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]Institute of Management in Kerala (IMK)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]SCMS School of Technology and Management (SSTM) [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]Albertian Institute of Management (AIM)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]

5th October 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the reputed colleges in Kerala? Which colleges provide good placements for MBA students? I am a final year BBA student and interested in MBA

What is the eligibility for MA Psychology?

26th October 2012, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

which are the best BBA colleges in kerala??what are the eligibility criteria and fee structure?

12th March 2013, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

i am a 2 commerce student with statistics.what is the course that i can take after 2.I AM THINKING THAT I WHANT TO TAKE BBA AND AFTER MBA.WILL YOU CAN SAY THE BEST GOVERNMENT COLLAGES IN KERALA

31st May 2013, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

What are the criterias for an average student to get a scholarship for studying MBA in kerala or in US and london .What we have to do.

18th June 2013, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

what about the Dcsmat vagomon..is it good for doing MBA ..is the fees of this college affortble for average students..

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?