12th December 2018, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and requirements to study Bachelor in Aviation Management of University of Information Technology and Management, Poland?

Hello everyone, I would like to apply for Bachelor in Aviation Management course in University of Information Technology and Management, Poland. So, can I know the process for admission in this university for this course? Please help me to know about the procedure and the requirements also. Thank you!

15th December 2018, 06:47 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and requirements to study Bachelor in Aviation Management of University of Information Technology and Management, Poland?

In order to know about admission procedure either visit to this link or follow below mentioned steps.
http://pl-kandydaci.wsiz.rzeszow.pl/...udia?view=data

Steps for admission:-
> first of all you will need to have these documents: secondary school-leaving certificate, medical certificate, International passport, acknowledgement receipt of the entry fee and the recruitment fee.
> Then visit to https://kandydaci.wsiz.rzeszow.pl/pl...utacja-online/ fill required information and submit all documents.
> Then you need to choose a affordable recruitment point. Recruitment will be end by 31st July 2019.
> By visiting wsiz.rzeszow.pl you can check the recruitment result. After the announcement of the recruitment results, you will receive confirmation letter from university.
16th December 2018, 03:12 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and requirements to study Bachelor in Aviation Management of University of Information Technology and Management, Poland?

Admission procedure and requirements to study Bachelor in Aviation Management of University of Information Technology and Management, Poland:

Application procedure consists of following steps:
1. Fill in the Application form on-line
2. Wait to receive an Offer Letter
3. Make payments*
4. Wait to receive an Acceptance Letter*
5. Arrival to UITM

Documents required:

1. Completed application form,
2. Motivation letter,
3. Curriculum *Vitae,
4. Marksheet of High School Diploma,
5. Notery attested eligibility certificate,
6. Score card of English Proficiency Test,
7. Health certificate,
8. Passport,
9. Birth certificate,
10. One photograph,
11. Visa.

For detailed information, visit:
http://en-kandydaci.wsiz.rzeszow.pl/...ion-management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?