30th May 2019, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and requirements to study MEngSc(Mechanical and Materials Engineering) of University College Dublin?

I would like to apply for MEngSc(Mechanical and Materials Engineering) course in University College Dublin. So, can I know the process for admission in this university for this course? Please help me to know about the procedure and the requirements also. Thank you!

2nd June 2019, 06:55 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and requirements to study MEngSc(Mechanical and Materials Engineering) of University College Dublin?

You can make an application using below mentioned link. You will need to create an account and follow the guidance to complete and submit your application. After that you required to pay a €50 application fee. Please make sure that you are applying before 1st October because applications are accepted from 01 October of the year prior to admission.
link for application:-
https://sisweb.ucd.ie/usis/!W_HU_REP...GRSTUD&SOURCE=

Requirements to study MEngSc(Mechanical and Materials Engineering) course:-
1. You must have a bachelor's degree in Physics, Advance material Science, related subject.
2. You must have at least 1 years of relevant work experience.
3. You must have proficiency in English language demonstrated by TOEFL/IELTS.
4. Entrance examinations are not required but GRE score is desirable.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?