30th May 2019, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities through MEngSc(Mechanical and Materials Engineering) of University College Dublin?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you please tell me about the opportunities in job sector if I do MEngSc(Mechanical and Materials Engineering) from University College Dublin? I am looking forward to do this course but I want to know about the job opportunities as well.

2nd June 2019, 06:17 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities through MEngSc(Mechanical and Materials Engineering) of University College Dublin?

The skills you gain on a Mechanical and Materials Engineering degree open doors to careers in many sectors and put you at the forefront of many new technological developments. Materials science and engineering graduates are employed in a range of sectors including aerospace, telecommunications, oil and gas, manufacturing, automotive.

These are the jobs directly related to your degree like Technical sales engineer, Research scientist, Metallurgist, CAD technician etc. There are also opportunities in teaching and research, finance, media and internet, advertising, the Civil Service and general administration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?