22nd July 2019, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BSc(Applied Marine Biology) in Bangor University?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am a student of 12th Science and after completing my course course I will do BSc(Applied Marine Biology) in Bangor University. Can I know the procedure for getting admission in this course?

24th July 2019, 07:22 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Applied Marine Biology) in Bangor University?

Application for B.Sc. in Applied Marine Biology program can be made through Bangor University's online application portal. To start application visit at https://apps.bangor.ac.uk/applicant/account/signup/ and Signup. After that login through using login ID and password. Then start filling application form fill all necessary details carefully. Then Submit scanned copy of all required documents. Then pay application fee and complete the application form. After you have submitted your application online, they will email you to confirm that they have received it. After that it will be processed and assessed by the relevant faculty or school. You will be informed as soon as a decision has been made.
25th July 2019, 04:13 PM
Quiz Master

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Applied Marine Biology) in Bangor University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam, I am a student of 12th Science and after completing my course course I will do BSc(Applied Marine Biology) in Bangor University. Can I know the procedure for getting admission in this course?
One can apply to Bangor University for admission through two ways:
i) Apply directly
ii) Apply through agency

Students can apply directly as there is a guideline for applicants.

You can follow this link

https://www.bangor.ac.uk/internation...r-Students.pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?