22nd July 2019, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BSc(Applied Marine Biology) in Bangor University? Cutoff score required to get admission?

Hi everyone, I know about the entrance exams which I have to appear for securing admission in Bangor University for BSc(Applied Marine Biology) course? Please tell me about the cutoff score for securing admission.

24th July 2019, 07:26 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BSc(Applied Marine Biology) in Bangor University? Cutoff score required to get admission?

Entrance examination are not required to pursue B.Sc. in Applied Marine Biology program at Bangor University. But English is not your native language so you will need to appear for an English proficiency test IELTS and have to score an overall score of at least 6.5 band(at least 6.0 in each domain).
IELTS:
https://www.ielts.org/
25th July 2019, 04:06 PM
Quiz Master

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BSc(Applied Marine Biology) in Bangor University? Cutoff score required to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I know about the entrance exams which I have to appear for securing admission in Bangor University for BSc(Applied Marine Biology) course? Please tell me about the cutoff score for securing admission.
You have to give the English Proficiency test for studying at Bangor University.
i) IELTS
OR
ii) TOEFL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?