29th June 2019, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MSc(Control and Instrumentation) in University of Derby?

Dear Sir/Madam, I am a student of BTech in India and after completing my BTech course I will do MSc(Control and Instrumentation) in University of Derby. Can I know the procedure for getting admission in this course?

1st July 2019, 08:24 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MSc(Control and Instrumentation) in University of Derby?

Admission procedure to study MSc(Control and Instrumentation) in University of:

-Apply directly at the application portal of the university website.
-Sign up there first and get the login details first for track your application.
-Now fill the online application form and upload the require documents with application fee and submit it.
- Track your application for reply you will get there also.

Check this official website :

https://www.derby.ac.uk/postgraduate/apply/#accordion-25244
2nd July 2019, 06:47 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MSc(Control and Instrumentation) in University of Derby?

There are two way to apply for M.Sc. in Control and Instrumentation at University of Derby. You can apply directly to the University or you can apply through a country representative. In order to apply directly to the University of Derby you need to visit at https://registration.derby.ac.uk/psp...b=UD_OLA_LOGIN and register yourself. Once you have registered, search to find the course you want to pursue. Then go to 'How To Apply' and follow the links to apply directly to the University of Derby.

You can apply with help of University' representatives. They will help you in application process also guide you in obtaining a visa and making travel arrangements. Details of University of Derby's International Recruitment Officer are mentioned below you can contact with them:
Martin Binns, Senior International Recruitment Officer
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +44 (0) 1332 59 1140
Mobile / WhatsApp: +44 (0) 7500 980546
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?