29th June 2019, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MSc(Control and Instrumentation) in University of Derby?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am a student of India and studying in BTech. I want to study MSc(Control and Instrumentation) in University of Derby. In this case, I am eligible to study this course? Kindly let me know about my eligibility. Thank you!

30th June 2019, 10:17 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Control and Instrumentation) in University of Derby?

Eligibility to study MSc(Control and Instrumentation) in University of Derby are;

You must have obtained a bachelor's degree with minimum 60% or an equivalent professional qualification or relevant industrial or professional experience following your initial qualification.

You must have IELTS 6.0 score card or equivalent.

You can visit the official website link given below for details;
https://www.derby.ac.uk/postgraduate...entation-msc/#
1st July 2019, 12:32 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Eligibility to study MSc(Control and Instrumentation) in University of Derby?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am a student of India and studying in BTech. I want to study MSc(Control and Instrumentation) in University of Derby. In this case, I am eligible to study this course? Kindly let me know about my eligibility. Thank you!
Eligibility to study MSc(Control and Instrumentation) in University of Derby:

1) Candidates must complete appropriate engineering or science undergraduate degree (2:2 or above) or an equivalent, professional qualification, or significant industrial or professional experience following your initial qualification.

2) Candidates need ne qualify in the IELTS score of 6.0 or equivalent.
1st July 2019, 08:15 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study MSc(Control and Instrumentation) in University of Derby::

You should have completed your graduation with First or second class degree plus IELTS 7.0, or a pre-master's course.

Check with the official website of the university is given below :

https://www.derby.ac.uk/postgraduate/electrical-electronic-engineering-courses/control-instrumentation-msc/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?