24th August 2019, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Admission and tuition fee of BS(Computer Engineering) in George Washington University?

Kindly provide me the course fee of BS(Computer Engineering) course. I want to get admission for this course in George Washington University? So I want to know about the overall fee expenses live admission as well as tuition fee.

29th August 2019, 10:39 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and tuition fee of BS(Computer Engineering) in George Washington University?

Fee expenses of BS in Computer Engineering course at George Washington University:
Admission fee - $80
Tuition fee - $56,845 per academic year
matriculation fee - $350
registration fee - $35 per semester
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?