25th February 2018, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Aerospace Engineering colleges in New Zealand with fees

I am currently in 12th with Science stream and after it want to study Aerospace Engineering course from New Zealand. Please suggest me colleges with fees criteria.

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges in New Zealand to study MS Aeronautical engineering with fees?
  2. Which universities are there in Australia, Canada, UK, New Zealand? Can I do masters in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the fee structure?
  3. How should we approach for Aerospace Engineering after 10th? Top colleges offering the course?
  4. Procedure for getting admission in BE aerospace engineering? List of colleges to apply in Maharashtra?
  5. Requirements for doing Aerospace Engineering after 12th? Top colleges for Aerospace Engineering?
  6. Government colleges for Aerospace engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Cost of doing Aeronautical Engineering after 12th? Which is best Aeronautical Engineering college in Mumbai?
  8. Best colleges to study Agricultural Engineering from New Zealand? In which entrance exam will I have to appear and fees for it?
  9. What is the fees for Aerospace Engineering in Tamilnadu?
  10. What is the fees for Aerospace engineering in Tamilnadu?
  11. Names of the colleges in Gujarat offering courses of Aeronautical Engineering and Aerospace engineering including course fees
  12. Marks required in 12th to qualify for Aerospace Engineering? Is there any entrance exam? Should I pass the IIT exam? List of good Aerospace engineering colleges in Kerala?
  13. List of colleges offering Aerospace Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra and Rajasthan?
  14. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  15. Eligibility criteria to join Aeronautical or Aerospace Engineering after 10th?
  16. What is the fees for Aerospace Engineering Course?
  17. How may I do M.Tech in aerospace engineering in India after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  18. Total fee expenses to study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) in Mumbai?
2nd April 2018, 09:09 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Aerospace Engineering colleges in New Zealand with fees

Aerospace Engineering colleges In New Zealand are mentioned below.

>>Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology
>>Auckland University of Technology
>>Massey University
>>Air New Zealand Aviation Institute
>>Ardmore Flying School Ltd.

Fees of Aerospace Engineering courses in New Zealand vary from 15 Lakh to 30 Lakh per year in above mentioned Universities.
5th April 2018, 08:40 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Aerospace Engineering colleges in New Zealand with fees

List of colleges offering Aerospace Engineering in New Zealand:-

Air New Zealand Aviation Institute
Address: 7-13 Rennie Dr, Mangere, Auckland 2022, New Zealand
Phone: +64 9-255 5701

Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology
Address: 322 Hardy Street, Nelson, 7010, New Zealand
Phone: +64 3-546 9175

Ardmore Flying School Ltd
Address: 2 Harvard Lane, Ardmore, Papakura 2582, New Zealand
Phone: +64 9-298 5055

Fee structure for the above mentioned course differs from college to college as every college has their own fee structure for the said course. However, you can expect an amount of Rs. 5 lac to Rs. 6.5 lac per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?