25th February 2018, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

How can I get student visa to study Bachelor in Petroleum Engineering in China?

Hello friends, I want to know about the student visa. I want to study in China. I am right now in 12th PCM want to study Petroleum Engineering. For that I have to arrange student visa but how I arrange this student visa? Please friends help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges to study petroleum engineering? I am a 12th science student
  2. Does candidates face difficulty to get China Study Visa for Master’s Degree? Time taken to process visa?
  3. Is it necessary to show fund sponsor to Visa counselor to get Iran Study Visa?
  4. Requirements to apply for Study Visa to study MS in China?
  5. How to apply for Study Visa to join Bachelor's in Mass Communication of University at Greenwich?
  6. When I will get Student Visa to study M.Sc in Germany if secured 7.0 Bands in IELTS?
  7. What are the ways to join petroleum engineering after completion of diploma in ECE?
  8. How to get student visa to study MS in Canada?
  9. How can I study Bachelor's Degree in Abroad if my Canada Study Visa got rejected?
  10. Can I get student visa to study Bachelor of Business Administration in Australia if secured 60% in 10th, 45% in 12th Commerce and scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  11. Colleges for petroleum engineering in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to get visa to study in USA if I have scored 60% marks in 12th?
  13. Eligibility to apply for Education Visa to study Post Graduation in Canada/Australia for undergraduate student?
  14. Chances to get study visa of Canada to study PG Diploma in Civil engineering if got 12 backlogs in bachelor degree?
  15. Am I eligible to study in Canada through IELTS with 58.8% in 12th? Eligibility to get Student Visa?
  16. Can i get student visa for studying advanced Diploma after 12th?
  17. Can I appear for NDA entrance exam in the upcoming year if I am 19 years old?
  18. How can I get Student Visa to study BS(Computer Engineering) in USA?
5th April 2018, 08:22 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get student visa to study Bachelor in Petroleum Engineering in China?

Candidates those who have completed their class 12th examination studying Science stream with PCM as a subject combination from a recognized board can apply to study Bachelors degree in Petroleum Engineering from the Universities of China.
Eligible candidates must have to qualify in the IELTS and GRE examination in order to apply for admission in different Universities of China. Once, candidates qualify in the entrance examination, they can apply for the study Visa based on the valid score card of the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?