9th November 2021, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear for IELTS after completing 12th for Higher studies in New Zealand?

Sir, I am studying in 12th standard. I want to do my Higher Studies in New Zealand right after my 12th. So, I would like to know that I am eligible to give IELTS after my 12th or not? Which entrance exam I should prepare for going New Zealand now?

10th November 2021, 11:04 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for IELTS after completing 12th for Higher studies in New Zealand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am studying in 12th standard. I want to do my Higher Studies in New Zealand right after my 12th. So, I would like to know that I am eligible to give IELTS after my 12th or not? Which entrance exam I should prepare for going New Zealand now?
Yes, you are eligible for IELTS exam.

IELTS Stands for International English Language Testing System.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for IELTS Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

This exam doesn't require any percentage marks.

Your age should be above 16 years
14th November 2021, 08:10 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear for IELTS after completing 12th for Higher studies in New Zealand?

You can go for the IELTS exam after 12th class which will be highly beneficial in terms of scoring the highest band and to elevate your confidence level. This offers a number of opportunities and sufficient time for students to prepare for the IELTS exam at its best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?