25th October 2018, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Tampere University of Technology with 6 Bands in IELTS?

Sir/Madam, I just want to know that can I get placed in Tampere University of Technology with 6 bands in IELTS? I have scored only 6 bands so I am afraid if I will get or not this university. Please help me to know about this.

31st October 2018, 06:10 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Tampere University of Technology with 6 Bands in IELTS?

Yes, you can get admission in Tampere University of Technology with 6 Bands in IELTS. Candidate who have qualified IELTS with minimum overall score of 6.0 and minimum band score of 5.5 are eligible to get admission in Tampere University of Technology.

For more details you should visit the below mentioned website link.
http://www.tut.fi/en/admissions/appl...ents/index.htm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?