19th October 2015, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do aerospace engineering masters in abroad after

Am a marine engineer and having experience in mar8ne industry for past 7 years..can i pursue masters in aerospace engineering..is it possible.? What should be done for doing it abroad? Can someone please explain to me the information on the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for doing masters in Aerospace engineering in USA universities?
  2. Should I do Aerodynamic Engineering from India or from Abroad? Premier institutes in Abroad for Aerodynamics or Aerospace engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to pursue masters in Aerospace Engineering after pursuing engineering in computers?
  4. How to do Aerospace Engineering in abroad Like USA and Canada? How much would be the cost for it?
  5. What is the procedure to do MS Aerospace Engineering in abroad after completion of B.E Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Eligibility for masters from abroad after scoring 55% marks in B.E computers?
  7. Am I eligible to do masters in automobile engineering in abroad while working in Wipro?
  8. How can I study MS(Aerospace Engineering) in Abroad after completing B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering)?
  9. List of universities which offer MS in Aerospace Engineering in Abroad? Entrance exam to get admission?
  10. How can I get admission abroad to do Aerospace Engineering? What is the admission requirement to study abroad in Canada, USA, Britain?
  11. How to do masters in Aerospace Engineering after passing 2nd year mechanical engineering
  12. Entrance exam to study MS(Aerospace Engineering) in Abroad for B.Tech(ECE) candidate?
  13. Am I eligible to do masters in abroad after completion of my under graduation program?
  14. Am I eligible to do Masters in Opthomologist in abroad?
  15. What is the scope of Aerospace Engineering in India and abroad? What is the salary in India and Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedures and requirements of post graduation in Aerospace engineering from MIT, USA?
  17. Whether 12+3 is sufficient to do Masters in Abroad? Will Bank agree to give Loan?
  18. What is the eligibility for doing masters in wireless communication in US?
19th October 2015, 12:41 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do aerospace engineering masters in abroad after

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am a marine engineer and having experience in mar8ne industry for past 7 years..can i pursue masters in aerospace engineering..is it possible.? What should be done for doing it abroad? Can someone please explain to me the information on the same?
Yes, you can do aerospace engineering in abroad but you should qualify in GRE and TOEFL exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

Types of Graduate Record Examination test

1) Revised General Test
2) GRE Subject Tests

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language.

There is no any eligibility criteria.

TOEFL exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in Reading, writing, Listening and Speaking sections of English language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?