19th June 2017, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do B.Tech in Australia after completion of 2 years in ECE stream in India?

I am pursuing btech 2nd year(ECE) and I don't want to study here for personal reasons. I want to stop my study here in india. I want to go australia and pursue BE. Is it possible? I have 80% in 12th. Can you please let me know the details which I need to follow? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  2. Am I eligible to do B.Tech in CSE after completion of diploma in ECE?
  3. Am I eligible for doing Ph.D in English literature in India after completion of masters course in Australia?
  4. Am I eligible to do higher studies in Australia after completion of three years diploma course?
  5. Am I eligible for Pilot Training course after completion of B.Tech?
  6. How can I get into government jobs after completion of B.Tech (ECE)? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Minimum marks required in B.Tech to study MS in Australia?
  8. Which course I can take up for doing Masters after completion of B.Tech ECE?
  9. After completing B.Tech with 55% in ECE stream will I be eligible for the post of Indian Railways?
  10. Can I do B.Tech in computer science after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?
  11. Am I eligible for PG Diploma in Canada? For which all streams am I eligible? Required score in IELTS for admission?
  12. Which courses may be useful after completion of B.Tech? I did my B.Tech in ECE
  13. Can I do B.Tech from abroad after completion of diploma in ECE from India?
  14. Which are the Job oriented courses for me after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream?
  15. Expected salary in India after completion of MBA in Australia?
  16. Can I get admission in IIT or NIT if securing good marks in GATE but completed B.Tech(ECE) in 6 years?
  17. After B.Tech in ECE can I do hospitality in management?
  18. Am I eligible for getting a job in BHEL even after completion of GATE with ECE?
20th June 2017, 01:50 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.Tech in Australia after completion of 2 years in ECE stream in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am pursuing btech 2nd year(ECE) and I don't want to study here for personal reasons. I want to stop my study here in india. I want to go australia and pursue BE. Is it possible? I have 80% in 12th. Can you please let me know the details which I need to follow? Thank you!

It is better to complete the graduation (BTech) in India and pursue a Master’s Degree in Australia. You have already studied two years of BTech course here. Therefore, it is better to complete the course here and apply for higher studies in Australia. You may get admission to study BTech in Australia, but, your two years of study is wasted. Don’t take any decision in hurry, think twice before you take admission. One of the best options is to complete the BTech course in India and apply for higher studies in Australia.
20th June 2017, 02:39 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.Tech in Australia after completion of 2 years in ECE stream in India?

Yes you are eligible to apply for B.Tech degree course in Australia provided you appear for IELTS examination and secure a required qualifying score in a particular university of Australia.
Since Australia is an English speaking country, you must possess good English language skills.So you must take an English language proficiency test.IELTS exam is the only English proficiency exam accepted by the Australian Department of Immigration and Citizenship.
The minimum scores in IELTS exam may vary from university to university, so candidates are advised to refer to the particular university website to see the eligibility requirements for the course.
20th June 2017, 03:33 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to do B.Tech course in Australia after completion of your two years in ECE stream in India. But, you can't continue it from third year in Australia and you need to take fresh admission in first year of B.Tech course. You need to appear in SAT/ ACT and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations to apply for admission to B.Tech course in Australian universities.
20th June 2017, 10:20 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completion of B.Tech course, you can get admission undergraduate curse in Australia.

But you should qualify in GRE exam.

You are now eligible for Undergraduate course in Australia through GRE score.
17th June 2022, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

which wolud be best : b.tech from iit or b.tech from any australian universities??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?