5th October 2016, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do bachelor degree in abroad?

Am I eligible to do bachelor degree in abroad? or is it mandatory to complete in India before going to abroad? Can you please suggest me the steps on this? It will be really helpful if you can guide me with the right information on the same. Thank you!

6th October 2016, 06:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do bachelor degree in abroad?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue Bachelor's degree course in Abroad, it is not mandatory to complete it from India. To be eligible to pursue Bachelor's degree course in Abroad, you should have completed 12th standard or an equivalent course from a recognised board. You have to appear in SAT/ ACT and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations to apply for admission to Bachelor's degree course in Abroad universities. Once, you get admission, you can apply for Visa and after getting visa, you can fly to Abroad for pursuing Bachelor's degree course.
7th October 2016, 07:14 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to do bachelor degree in abroad? or is it mandatory to complete in India before going to abroad? Can you please suggest me the steps on this? It will be really helpful if you can guide me with the right information on the same. Thank you!
Yes, you are eligible for bachelor course in Abroad but GRE, Ielts and TOEFL score is essential.

No, you can completed your bachelor degree in Abroad also.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language.

There is no any eligibility criteria. TOEFL exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in Reading, writing, Listening and Speaking sections of English language.

IELTS Stands for International English Language Testing System.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for IELTS Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.
8th October 2016, 08:19 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for degree graduation course in abroad. There is no compulsion that you need to pursue the degree course in India. You need to be 12 passed or diploma passed to opt for undergraduate degree course in abroad. Apart from this, you need to clear entrance exams based on which the concerned foreign institute in which you are interested take admission like SAT/ACT, IELTS/TOEFL, etc. You will need to clear interview round to get admission call.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?