5th October 2016, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligibile to do M.Sc biotech in abroad after my B.Sc in Zoology?

Now I am pursuing bsc degree with botany zoology and chemistry as the subjects. After the my bachelors degree can i pursue msc biotech in abroad..? Can you please let me know the criteria followed on the same? Hope that I will get the answer soon.

Kindly leave the answer.

7th October 2016, 06:41 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligibile to do M.Sc biotech in abroad after my B.Sc in Zoology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Now I am pursuing bsc degree with botany zoology and chemistry as the subjects. After the my bachelors degree can i pursue msc biotech in abroad..? Can you please let me know the criteria followed on the same? Hope that I will get the answer soon.

Kindly leave the answer.
After completion of B.Sc in Zoology, you are not eligible for M.Sc in Biotechnology.

Only those candidates who have completed B.Sc in Biotechnology from a recognized University are eligible for M.Sc in Biotechnology.
7th October 2016, 08:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligibile to do M.Sc biotech in abroad after my B.Sc in Zoology?

Yes, you are eligible to do M.Sc. biotech course in Abroad after completion of your B.Sc. (Zoology) degree course from a recognised university. Candidates who have passed B.Sc. degree from a recognised university are eligible to study M.Sc. Biotech course. You need to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations to be eligible to apply and get admission in M.Sc. biotech course in Abroad Universities. Since, you have passed B.Sc. degree with Botany, Zoology and Chemistry subjects, you are eligible to pursue M.Sc. Biotech course in Abroad.
8th October 2016, 08:08 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for post graduation course in Biotechnology in abroad with your educational qualification. However, you need to crack the entrance exams based on which admission is done by the foreign universities like GRE, TOEFL, IELTS, etc. Since you have pursued your graduation in the fields which are related to biotechnology, so you are eligible for post graduation in the field of Biotechnology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?