24th December 2016, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do higher studies in USA after completion of diploma course?

Hi, I have completed my diploma and I'm doing job at pharma company as technician. I want go USA which is my dream. Can I do some higher studies course there and get the job? Please provide me the details on the same soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  2. What is the procedure followed for doing higher studies in USA after completion of diploma?
  3. Am I eligible to appear in TOEFL & IELTS after completion of 10th for Higher studies in USA?
  4. Am I eligible to do higher studies in Australia after completion of three years diploma course?
  5. What are the higher studies available to do after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  6. How much would it cost to do higher studies in USA after completion of diploma in electrical from India?
  7. What are the steps followed for studying in USA?
  8. Am I eligible to do higher studies in physics after completion of MBBS?
  9. Am I eligible to go to USA for graduation after completion of diploma?
  10. What should I do next for my higher studies after completion of diploma in Packaging technology?
  11. What can I do after completion of diploma in computer technology? -- [New]
  12. What are the opportunities available in abroad after completion of diploma in Mechanics? Do I need to do some higher studies?
  13. What should I do after completing B.Com graduation?
  14. Which course I should choose for higher studies after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  15. How can I apply for higher studies in USA after pursuing M.Sc bioinformatic?
  16. Which course I can take up next for higher studies after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for higher studies in USA after completion of degree in correspondence mode?
  18. Am I eligible to do B.E after completion of diploma in electronics and engineering with 65% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
26th December 2016, 09:53 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do higher studies in USA after completion of diploma course?

Yes, you can definitely go for higher studies in USA for degree course. Post course completion, you can also opt for job opportunities there. You need to appear in the enteance exams based on which admission is done - SAT and TOEFL/IELTS. Then you need to clear resume screening round and Interview to get selected finally. Once selected, you need to confirm admission and apply for visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?