1st March 2014, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

How to get into BITS Dubai? It is necessary to write BITSAT?

How to get into bits dubai?Is it necessary to write bitsat for joining bits dubai?

31st December 2014, 12:57 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get into BITS Dubai? It is necessary to write BITSAT?

BITSAT exam is mandatory for every student, who want to get admission at any institute of BITS. To get admission in BITS(Dubai), you have to appear for BITSAT exam. If you can qualify BITSAT exam, then you can get admission in BITS(Dubai). To register for BITSAT 2015, you can visit the following link.
http://projects.bitsadmission.com/bi...OnlineReg.aspx

Eligibility criteria:-
Candidates must have obtained a minimum 60% in the qualifying examination and must have a minimum aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects with at least 50% in each subject.
Candidates should have completed their qualifying exam in English medium. Otherwise they should appear for TOEFL exam and should score at least 61 marks in that exam.

TOEFL:-
TOEFL stands for Test Of English as Foreign Language. This exam will be based on the following sections
Exam pattern(120 marks)
Reading - 30 marks
Writing - 30 marks
Listening - 30 marks
Speaking - 30 marks
This exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in English language.
28th May 2015, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I want to get admission into BITS DUBAI campus but due to some unavoidable circumstances i was not able to appear in BITSAT-2015. So is there any other way to get admission? Sir please let me know as soon as possible, because if it is possible then i can apply for my passport.
26th December 2016, 03:37 AM
Unregistered

Sir I want to know the eligibility, procedure and cut off marks in BITSAT for Dubai campus?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?