23rd September 2016, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do M.Sc in Nursing in USA after completion of B.Sc Nursing from West Bengal?

What are the requirement for doing M.Sc nursing in USA after passing B.sc nursing from West Bengal????
Is there any scholarship for that???? Can you please give me the eligibility criteria for the same?

Thank you!

24th September 2016, 09:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do M.Sc in Nursing in USA after completion of B.Sc Nursing from West Bengal?

Yes, you are eligible to do M.Sc. in Nursing after completion of B.Sc. Nursing course from West Bengal. Candidates who have completed Bachelor's degree course in Nursing from a recognised university are eligible to pursue M.Sc. Nursing course. To apply for admission to M.Sc. Nursing course in US universities, you have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS and any other respective examinations whose scores are required for getting admission in M.Sc. Nursing course in US universities.
26th September 2016, 01:23 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do M.Sc in Nursing in USA after completion of B.Sc Nursing from West Bengal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the requirement for doing M.Sc nursing in USA after passing B.sc nursing from West Bengal????
Is there any scholarship for that???? Can you please give me the eligibility criteria for the same?

Thank you!
Yes, you are eligible to do MS course in Nursing in USA but you should qualify in GRE and TOEFL entrance exam.

Yes, you will get scholarship during your course.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination open for all candidates who are willing to pursue for higher degree in abroad. TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language. There is no any eligibility criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?