23rd September 2016, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for doing MS in USA with 92% in 10th, 52% in 12th and 55% in B.E?

I scored 92% in 10th ...52% in 12th ...and avg around 55% in BE with one year gap ue to backlog ...m i eligible for MS in USA???...Can you please give me the complete information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can my son pursue 11th and 12th in India, after studying 9th and 10th from USA?
  2. Am I eligible for USA top university after scoring 76% in 10th, 73% in 12th
  3. Am I eligible to do MS in USA after scoring 75% in 12th and 10th? I am doing B.Tech 3rd year with 6.5 CGPA
  4. Am I eligible to pursue MS in CS from good universities of USA
  5. Am I eligible to appear in TOEFL & IELTS after completion of 10th for Higher studies in USA?
  6. How can I study 11th and 12th in Australia or USA after completion of 10th?
  7. Can i apply for B.Tech degree in USA after passing 12th in India?
  8. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing higher studies in USA after completion of B.Com with 80% marks?
  9. Exams to be answered to do MS in USA after scoring 83% in 10th, 80% in 12th?
  10. Am I eligible to study commerce course abroad in USA?
  11. Am I eligible to study MS in USA after completion of engineering with 57 percentage marks? -- [New]
  12. Can I go to USA for further studies after completion of 10th standard?
  13. Is it possible to get admission in class 11th in India after completing 10th in USA?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission in USA colleges for 11th standard after completion of 10th from India?
  15. Can I pursue Cinematography from USA after completing class 10th? How can I apply for the course and Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  16. For which university am I eligible after scoring 58% in B.Tech and 67% in 10th
  17. Will I be eligible to join in IT companies after scoring 50% in 12th and 55% in 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get financial aid to study further in USA after completion of 10th?

24th September 2016, 08:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for doing MS in USA with 92% in 10th, 52% in 12th and 55% in B.E?

Yes, you are eligible to do MS in USA after completion of your B.E course with 55% aggregate marks from a recognised university. Candidates who have completed Bachelor's degree course from a recognised university are eligible to apply for admission to MS course. You need to have a vlid TOEFL/ IELTS and GRE examinations score to apply for admission to MS course in US universities. Since, you have secured less aggregate in your B.E course, you can get admission in average level universities for pursuing MS course in US universities.

26th September 2016, 12:26 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for doing MS in USA with 92% in 10th, 52% in 12th and 55% in B.E?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I scored 92% in 10th ...52% in 12th ...and avg around 55% in BE with one year gap ue to backlog ...m i eligible for MS in USA???...Can you please give me the complete information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!
You have completed B.E course so you are eligible for MS course in USA. If you have cleared your backlogs then you will get admission for MS course. MS admission doesn't require any percentage marks in graduation degree.

But you must have valid GRE and TOEFL score.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?