26th June 2017, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do MS in USA after completion of B.Tech with 60 percentage marks?

Am I eligible to do MS in USA after completion of B.Tech with 60 percentage marks? What is the minimum criteria required to do MS in USA? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? Please someone give me suggestion who is already there doing higher studies.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do MS in USA or UK after completion of B.Tech in ECE with 65 percentage marks?
  2. Am I eligible to do MS in USA with 62% marks in B.Tech?
  3. Am I eligible to study MS in USA after completion of engineering with 57 percentage marks?
  4. Am I eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of B.Tech with 61 percentage marks?
  5. Am I eligible to do MA or B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percentage marks?
  6. Can I get admission in any universities of USA after completion of 12th with a 57 percentage mark?
  7. Minimum requirement for admission in USA for MS in management course? How much marks should I get in GRE and TOEFL?
  8. Am I eligible to get admission in USA universities after completion of 12th with 60 percentage marks?
  9. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in English after completion of MA with 48 percentage marks and doing B.Ed?
  10. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after completion of engineering with 46 percentage marks?
  11. Am I eligible for software job after completion of B.Sc wih 59 percentage marks?
  12. What is the minimum criteria required to do MS in USA? Am I eligible to apply after completion of B.E in ECE with 68% marks?
  13. What is the marks percentage required for doing Ph.D after completion of M.Com? Am I eligible to do Ph.D with 45% marks in M.Com?
  14. Percentage and money required to study MS in USA?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission for Pharm.D course after completion of 12th with 54.15 percentage marks?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for Army after completion of 5th semester diploma with 68 percentage marks?
  17. Which type of government job I am eligible to get after completion of BA with 37.5 percentage marks?
  18. How to do study MS in USA after completing B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
28th June 2017, 10:35 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MS in USA after completion of B.Tech with 60 percentage marks?

Yes, you are eligible to do MS in USA after completion of your B.Tech course with 60% aggregate marks from a recognised university. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course from a recognised college/ university are eligible to pursue MS course. You need to have a valid GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations scores to apply for admission to MS course in US universities.
28th June 2017, 02:42 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MS in USA after completion of B.Tech with 60 percentage marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to do MS in USA after completion of B.Tech with 60 percentage marks? What is the minimum criteria required to do MS in USA? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? Please someone give me suggestion who is already there doing higher studies.

Yes, you are eligible to do MS in USA after completion of B.Tech with 60% marks. You have to clear the following examinations for taking admission in USA universities. They are TOEFL/IELTS or GRE; you have to get a valid score to get admission in USA universities. You have to apply for admission with statement of purpose, excellent resume, passport copy, bank statement etc. After submission, applications are reviewed for admission. Therefore, you are eligible to do MS in USA after completion of B.Tech with 60% marks.
29th June 2017, 02:02 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are eligible for higher studies in Abroad but you must have valid GRE and TOEFL exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language.
30th June 2017, 07:44 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to pursue MS in USA after completion of your B.Tech course with 60 percentage marks from a Government recognised university. The minimum criteria required to pursue MS in USA is that you should have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a Government recognised university and you should have a valid GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations scores to apply for admission to MS course in US universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?