29th April 2014, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Minimum requirement for admission in USA for MS in management course? How much marks should I get in GRE and TOEFL?

Hie i am in btech 4-2 ECE , my aggregate is 50.3% with a total of 29 backlogs , which i cleared . Now,i don't have any backlog . As i'm having low percentage in my Btech , how much marks should i get in GRE and TOEFL to get admission into atleast a medium level university. With this less percentage in Btech will they even consider me for admission ????? . I'm intrested in doing MIS in MS . Please reply me.
Thank You .

Related Questions:
8th May 2014, 07:09 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Minimum requirement for admission in USA for MS in management course? How much marks should I get in GRE and TOEFL?

Hey first of all you must be aware of which entrance to give to become eligible to get admission in management colleges of United States of America. Then think of the score and cut offs needed. It is of course important to know the minimum marks which is needed to get into the college of your choice.

So you can prepare according to it. I hope you must be knowing that you have opted for a challenging and rather tough career. You cannot deny this fact. It is then necessary that you should score at least a percentage of 80 and above to get a good college of management study and that too in United States of America. So how tough it is, you can well imagine yourself. You will have to also be prepared to pay a huge amount of fees for the same.

Because the quality of such colleges is quite high and better education obviously you will get over there than any other standard college in here or any other country even. So it is much needed that you be self confident enough to face all these challenges. You have to take the online test here in India at your choice centre. Be ready. Good luck.
27th November 2014, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum requirement for admission in USA for MS in management course? How much marks should I get in GRE and TOEFL?

Hi guys,please Help me in evaluating my profile. I just got 286 In GRE, 142 in verbal and 144 in quant. Awa 3.5
Engineering aggregate is 70 percent. I'm looking forward for Ms in MIS. Could you please help me out with this?
12th September 2016, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

I have 10 backlogs now i am studying 3-1 can i elgibile for writing gre
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?