6th December 2017, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in US after 4 year gap in studies?

I have completed my B.Pharm in India in 2015 and I want to further studies in US after my marriage, so it takes 2 years. Am I eligible to get admission US after 4 year gap of my study? How much education gap is suitable for US?

6th December 2017, 11:12 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in US after 4 year gap in studies?

Yes, definitely you can get admission in US after having 4 years of gap in studies. Candidates those who have completed B.Pharm degree course from a recognized university are eligible to get admission for higher studies in relevant discipline in US. In order to get admission, you must have to appear and qualify in IELTS and GRE entrance examination. After qualifying in the aforesaid examinations, on the basis of which you will be given admission for higher studies in the respective college/University.
7th December 2017, 08:22 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in US after 4 years gap in studies. But, not all the universities offers admission to candidates who have 4 years of gap in studies. Some universities allows only one year gap and some other universities allows only two years gap and few other universities don't consider the study gap. So, before applying for admission in any university, you have to check the eligibility criteria required to get admission in US university.
7th December 2017, 06:05 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can get admission in US to pursue your Masters degree course after a gap of 4 years after the your study, there is no problem in it.
In order to get admission under Masters degree course, you must have to complete your B.Pharma course from a recognized University. Then appear in the IELTS and GRE examination, qualifying in which you can get admission in different Colleges of US to pursue M.Pharma course or any other Masters degree course in the relevant field.
Generally, a minimum of 6.5 band in IELTS is required to pursue Masters degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?