6th July 2016, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get GRE scholarship if I have 3.10 CGPA in MA English?

Am I eligible to get GRE scholarship if I have 3.10 CGPA in MA English? What is the criteria followed for the same? Can you please guide me with the complete information on this? It will be helpful if you can provide me the details soon. Thank you!

19th July 2016, 10:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get GRE scholarship if I have 3.10 CGPA in MA English?

No, you are not eligible to get GRE scholarship with 3.10 CGPA in M.A. English. To get GRE scholarship, you have to appear in GRE examination and secure good score in GRE examination. You have need to have good aggregate in your Graduation to get GRE scholarship. If you are having good academic record and good scores in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examination, you can also apply for scholarship if you are interested to pursue your higher studies in Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?