23rd November 2021, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MBBS in India if I pass 12th from Northwest Acceredation Commission(NWAC) USA?

Whether this board- SERI SCHOOL FOR eEDUCATION RESEARCH & INNOVATION in collaboration with NORTHWEST ACCREDITATION COMMISSION, USA, Regional Centre India is registered in MCI(Medical Council OF India) or not? Can I seek admission in medical college with certificate of this board? Website: WWW.seriindia.org

30th November 2021, 11:11 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MBBS in India if I pass 12th from Northwest Acceredation Commission(NWAC) USA?

Am I eligible for MBBS in India if I pass 12th from Northwest Acceredation Commission(NWAC) USA?

Yes, the NWAC board is valid in India. All universities / colleges will accept Marksheet of NWAC board. Since it is a foreign board you will require an equivalence certificate from AIU. If you want to pursue MBBS you can definitely apply for the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?