23rd November 2021, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying International Executive MBA in Mantissa College, Malaysia?

Hi friends, I am interested to do my PG in Abroad and I am interested to study International Executive MBA in Mantissa College, Malaysia. But my parents are not allowing me. So, I want to show them the benefits. Kindly let me know about the benefits of this course in this institute?

29th November 2021, 02:49 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Benefits of studying International Executive MBA in Mantissa College, Malaysia?

Most executive MBA programs provide business coaching and leadership training throughout the program, helping participants learn more about themselves and their managerial styles. Such development makes them more effective leaders on the job and in real time.
30th November 2021, 08:32 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying International Executive MBA in Mantissa College, Malaysia?

The International MBA attracts a wide range of people with diverse perspectives, cultures, opinions and talents from different regions of the world. The program attracts participants who are seeking to accelerate their professional career and progress to more demanding management and leadership roles.
30th November 2021, 10:09 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Benefits of studying International Executive MBA in Mantissa College, Malaysia are:-

1. Greater awareness of a global market.
2. Improving communication skills.
3. Expand your professional networks.
4. Increased job opportunities.
5. Better time management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?