1st July 2017, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study abroad after completion of B.Tech in a deemed university?

I just finished my 12th. I wanna take up B.Tech in aerospace for 4 years. And I wanna do M.Tech abroad. So, can I study abroad after studying in a deemed university? Can you please give me the details on this? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it recommended to study B.Tech in a deemed university since deemed universities are being disputed these days?
  2. Can I study MS in Abroad if pursuing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in a Deemed University?
  3. Am I eligible to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Abroad being a Bachelor of Hotel Management candidate of Deemed University?
  4. How can I study MS in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  5. What are the exams I need to write after completion of B.Tech do study abroad?
  6. Can I get Jobs after completion of studies in Deemed University? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to get admission for doing PG courses in abroad after completion of UG with 60% marks?
  8. Am I eligible to study in abroad after completion of 10th standard in India?
  9. Am I eligible to do my masters in abroad after completion of B.Tech from JNTUK University?
  10. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  11. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  12. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  13. Am I eligible to do M.Sc in abroad after completion of B.Sc in Agriculture?
  14. Am I eligible to study abroad after completion of my under graduation with backlog?
  15. Am I eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in civil engineering with 3 backlogs?
  16. Am I eligible to study abroad after having 2 years gap in my engineering?
  17. Possibility to study in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 5.1 CGPA in BTech CSE? Can I get stipend for study in Abroad? -- [New]
  18. Am I eligible to study abroad after completing FYBCom?
7th July 2017, 02:54 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study abroad after completion of B.Tech in a deemed university?

Yes you are very much eligible to do your further studies in abroad after completion of B.Tech.
But for that you need to have at least 60% marks in you B.Tech degree as most of the good and reputed universities demand 60% and above marks to offer masters degree courses.
Also you will have to appear for GRE (Graduate Record Examination) test and IELTS/TOEFL examination.
IELTS/TOEFL are the English proficiency test that tests the candidate's English skills in Listening, Writing, Speaking sections.
7th July 2017, 02:55 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study abroad after completion of B.Tech in a deemed university?

Yes you are very much eligible to do your further studies in abroad after completion of B.Tech.
But for that you need to have at least 60% marks in you B.Tech degree as most of the good and reputed universities demand 60% and above marks to offer masters degree courses.
Also you will have to appear for GRE (Graduate Record Examination) test and IELTS/TOEFL examination.
IELTS/TOEFL are the English proficiency test that tests the candidate's English skills in Listening, Writing, Speaking sections.
8th July 2017, 01:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to study abroad after completion of your B.Tech course from a deemed university. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university are eligible to pursue Master's degree course in Abroad. To apply for admission to Master's degree course in Abroad universities, you have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. By reporting your examinations score, you can apply for admission to Master's degree course in Abroad universities.
12th July 2017, 09:51 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I just finished my 12th. I wanna take up B.Tech in aerospace for 4 years. And I wanna do M.Tech abroad. So, can I study abroad after studying in a deemed university? Can you please give me the details on this? Awaiting for the response.
After completion of B.Tech course, you can apply for higher study in Abroad but you must qualify in GRE and ILETS exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

IELTS Stands for International English Language Testing System.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for IELTS Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?