23rd July 2014, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Any Hospitality course from New Zealand having work experience after SSC?

Hello sir my qualification is ssc passd in 2005
After dat I have sum experience in hospitality industry
Now I want to continue my study in abroad .. I want study hospitality course
In new zealand so is it posible??? Plz rep

Related Questions:
  1. What are the options available for me in Tourism areas and how may I get recruited? I have done my four year graduation in Hospitality from India and currently I am Pursuing GTM graduation course in Tourism Management from New Zealand
  2. Is it compulsory to have work experience to do MBA in New Zealand? Best colleges in New Zealand?
  3. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College?
  4. How to get job in Indian tourism after pursuing GTM graduate diploma in tourism management from New Zealand?
  5. How do I work in Hospitality Industry? Details about job vacancies and ship jobs?
  6. Institutes which consider 2 years of Work experience and minimum cutoff for these institutes considering the work experience?
  7. Qualification, job position and procedure to get job in Tourism and Hospitality sector?
  8. What to do after M.Com in economic and financial management(eafm)? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What kind of job or work experience is needed to go abroad to study MBA?
  10. How can I work in countries like Australia, Singapore, New Zealand as a Dentist?
  11. Can I get financial aid to pursue MD from New Zealand being domicile of Kolkata?
  12. What are the job opportunities as a NCHM graduate?
  13. Is it a good choice of doing Post Graduation in Newzealand having completed B.Tech in Biotechnology in India?
  14. Procedure to apply in a university abroad for hospitality?
  15. Can I apply for Ph.D from USA after M.Sc from Nepal without any work experience?
  16. Can I apply in GMAT to pursue Management Studies in any foreign school without any work experience being a B.A. student?
  17. Can I do MBA in Hospitality management or MBA in Pharmaceutics after studying B.Com?
  18. What is the placement opportunities after diploma in hospitality operation from Ashok Inlead School of Hospitality?
30th March 2017, 01:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any Hospitality course from New Zealand having work experience after SSC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir my qualification is ssc passd in 2005
After dat I have sum experience in hospitality industry
Now I want to continue my study in abroad .. I want study hospitality course
In new zealand so is it posible??? Plz rep

Sorry, it is not possible to get admission in any certificate or diploma or bachelors degree course in New Zealand after completion of 10th standard. The minimum qualification required for studies in New Zealand is 10+2, so you have to study 12th in order to take admission in New Zealand universities or colleges. There are various Hospitality courses available like Certificate in Hospitality, Diploma in Hospitality, Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality and Tourism, Honors Bachelor Degree in Hospitality & Tourism. For studying the above mentioned courses the minimum eligibility is a pass in 10+2 and you should also clear the IELTS Academic 5.5. With the above mentioned qualifications you can apply for hospitality course in New Zealand.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?