23rd July 2014, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Further opportunities to study in Abroad after MBA Marketing from India?

Completed mba in marketing in india ,further any opportunity for studying mba in marketing at abroad tell me pleae someone...

Related Questions:
  1. Educational opportunites abroad after completing MBA in India?
  2. What course to pursue to get job in USA?
  3. After BSc Biotechnology am I eligible for MBA? What is the scope after that? can I pursue MBA in finance being a science student? Difference between the syllabus of MBA HR, Biotech, Marketing and Finance?
  4. Will it be a good decision for an average student to go abroad for MBA ?
  5. What is the expected package after completing MBA from abroad? Is MBA in India better than foreign countries?
  6. Why Indian students prefer doing MBA in India rather than from abroad?
  7. What is procedure to get job in USA after B.Pharma?
  8. What should I choose between M.Tech and MBA if I want to study in abroad? Counties or universities which I should prefer?
  9. How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  10. How Can I Study abroad India with scholarship??
  11. What are the courses in abroad after MBA?
  12. Can I join Ph.D course in Marketing in any university of India and Abroad in Distance Learning having completed Graduation from Science and doing Marketing Job?
  13. What is the value of distance learning MBA and what are the job opportunities in India and Abroad? Which university is the best among the distance learning universities?
  14. How to do MBA if I want to study in abroad?
  15. Career opportunities and future prospective for Economics honor student from DU? Which is more preferable, either to go for PG abroad or do MBA from India?
  16. Which exams to be taken up for MBA from India as well as Abroad?
  17. Available Job Opportunities for me in Oman being a candidate having completed MBA in Marketing and worked as Teacher for 6 months?
  18. Which exam to answer to go abroad to study after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
30th March 2017, 02:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Further opportunities to study in Abroad after MBA Marketing from India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Completed mba in marketing in india ,further any opportunity for studying mba in marketing at abroad tell me pleae someone...

The opportunities available in abroad for candidates who have completed MBA Marketing in India are given below;

MS in Management Information Systems
MS in Project Management
MS in Technology Management
Certificate Program in Supply Chain Management
Certificate Program in Marketing
Certificate Program in Strategy and Leadership
MCA
Executive MBA
PhD in Business Management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?