7th May 2014, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Astronaut related studies in USA with scholarship to be a Star Sailor?

i want to study in USA university and to become a youngest star sailor "astronaut " and i need your help in this .... difficult time want have a biggest dream n desire to achieve and i know u all can help me out in this dream insha allah with your blessing i'll soonly be the youngest star sailor ....... and i want my nation to pride on me ...... and i can prove myself infront of everyone that girl can do anythnig ......... with hardwork ,dedciation ,discipline... n have a broad vision

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in USA with full scholarship?
  2. How to do masters in Dental Surgery in USA? How to get scholarship for that?
  3. Procedure to do BDS related studies in USA or UK? What is the procedure to join in USA or UK?
  4. How can I get full scholarship for carrying out my studies in USA, UK or CANADA? I've completed my 12th std in commerce stream
  5. Space related studies in UK or USA or Singapore? Total expenses involved?
  6. How can I get full scholarships for undergraduate studies in USA?
  7. Scholarship for studies in USA?
  8. How to become scientist for astrobiology in ISRO? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to obtain scholarship to do MS in USA? Details to pursue MS in Abroad?
  10. Can I become an astronaut if I opt for medical stream in 11th? Should I go for state board or CBSE board? Is it possible for me to become an astronaut if I score good marks in Physics and Maths?
  11. How to prepare for Graduate studies in USA in Aeronautical engineering? How to present a paper in NASA and IEEE?
  12. How to take scholarship exam for Abroad Studies?
  13. Requirements for A level scholarships in the USA?
  14. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  15. Can I get a scholarship in any university of USA,Cananda or English for doing Ph.D there? Procedure for admission in Ph.D?
  16. Is TOEFL necessary for MS in USA? How to get into college there? What about stipend and scholarship?
  17. Which scholarships can I get after scoring 90.67% in 10th and 91% in 12th?
  18. Scope for BDs student in USA? Procedure for further studies in USA? Fee structure of the same? Which all exams to answer?
18th December 2017, 06:00 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Astronaut related studies in USA with scholarship to be a Star Sailor?

A career as astronaut is one of the best and adventures career option. After completion of your masters you can work in space organization like NASA, ROSCOSMOS and ISRO. In order to become an astronaut you must have at least a bachelor's degree in engineering, biological science, physical science or mathematics. After your graduation you can opt for Masters course.

Graduation course you may pursue:-
> Five-year integrated BS-MS dual-degree program in Physical Science.
> Five-year integrated M.Sc program in Physical Science.
> Four-year Engineering degree in physical sciences.
> Three-year B.Sc degree program in Physics.

These are the Universities in USA offering Space course with Scholarship you may pursue:-
> M.Sc. in Atmospheric Science from University of Washington
> M.Sc. in Astronomy from Ohio state University
> Masters in Astrophysics from Haverford College
> M.Sc. in Planetary Science from Massachusetts Institute of Technology
> M.Sc. in Astronomy and Astrophysics from Pennsylvania State University

After completion of your studies you can work with Space Research Organisations:-
> NASA Goddard Institute of Space Studies
> Russian Federal Space Agency
> European Space Agency
> Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency
> Indian Space Research Organisation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?