15th July 2014, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Australian universities offering M.S. through GRE and TOEFL?

Hello
What are the universities in australia
preferring gre and toefl scores
for doing our MS????????
please reply as soon as possible
thanks and regards

Related Questions:
  1. What shall I do to MS from abroad in CS stream?
  2. What are the courses offered after clearing GRE and TOEFL?
  3. Eligibility Criteria of GRE and TOEFL for admission in USA universities?
  4. Chances of going abroad after clearing GRE -- [Most Discussed]
  5. In which MS/MBA universities can I get after scoring 108 marks in TOEFL and 700 in GRE?
  6. How much should I score in GRE and TOEFL to be eligible for top 50 universities? List of universities for MS in PM?
  7. Which universities will accept my following GRE and TOEFL scores??
  8. Information and requirements to do MS in Germany?
  9. Detailed information for attaining GRE TOEFL and financial support to do MS program in best universities?
  10. Is it a good choice for me of doing MS in Aerospace Engineering? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course?
  11. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
  12. Where else can the GRE and TOEFL/IELTS score be useful other than for seeking admission in colleges Abroad?
  13. Eligibility to appear in GRE and TOEFL to study in US for government serviceman having completed B.Sc in Computer Science?
  14. Am I eligible for masters in US or UK after pursuing B.Tech Mechanical?
  15. How much should I score in GRE and TOEFL to get admission for MS in Pharmaceutics in top universities of US and with Scholarship?
  16. Universities in Canada offering M.S. with scholarship for a candidate who have scored 1300 marks in GRE and 105 marks in TOEFL but 55% till 7th semester of B.E.(CSE)?
  17. When should I apply for GRE and TOEFL? How much marks are needed to apply for top universities?
  18. Will I get good universities in US after scoring 700 in GRE and 100 in TOEFL?
29th June 2015, 10:25 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Australian universities offering M.S. through GRE and TOEFL?

Almost 90% of the Australian universities accept GRE and TOEFL scores to offer MS admissions. And you can also check entrance exam requirements of any university, by visiting their official website. So, before applying to any university, check its entrance exam requirements and apply for any universities, which suits your profile.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?