4th May 2016, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Is it a barrier to have active backlogs after completion of B.Tech to get admission in Abroad through GRE and TOEFL?

Dear Friends,
I am currently a second year B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering student from an Indian university. I like to do my Post Graduation in Abroad. I like to know whether my B.Tech scores are in any way related to the GRE selection criterion? For example, if I score good marks in GRE and TOEFL but have a few active backlogs at the end of the course. Will this be a barrier for admission by the university/college that I've applied for?

6th May 2016, 06:33 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it a barrier to have active backlogs after completion of B.Tech to get admission in Abroad through GRE and TOEFL?

Yes, it is a barrier for getting admission in Abroad Universities through TOEFL and GRE examinations by having active backlogs in your B.Tech course. The Abroad Universities will offer you admission only if you clear your backlogs else, you will not be offered admission in Abroad Universities. For getting admission in Abroad Universities, you must have passed Graduation in all subjects with good aggregate marks from a recognised university and must have good GRE and TOEFL examinations scores.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?