24th April 2019, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study MS in Norway if study last 2 years in Norwegian is mandatory?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have applied for MS course in Norway and got selected. But the problem is, I have to study first 1 year in English and last 2 years in Norwegian. So, I should visit in Norway? Can I get any benefit?

2nd May 2019, 07:54 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study MS in Norway if study last 2 years in Norwegian is mandatory?

Norway is a popular country for those who are looking for free higher education abroad. Because In Norway, all public universities are tuition-free for all international students. Also you can apply for a scholarship there are several scholarships options are available to cover your living expenses too. So it is beneficial to study MS in Norway in the term of finance. Here you can pursue a fully funded MS program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?