19th July 2019, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying BEng(Electronic and Communication Engineering) in University of Kent?

Hi friends, I came to know that BEng(Electronic and Communication Engineering) course is providing in University of Kent. I would like to know if I am doing this course then what kind of benefits I will get? Please reply to my question asap.

23rd July 2019, 08:39 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying BEng(Electronic and Communication Engineering) in University of Kent?

University of Kent offering B.Eng. in Electronic and Communication Engineering program. University of Kent have a outstanding teaching tactics. They have several visiting industrial professors who contribute to the strong industrial relevance of their program. This program is accredited by the Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET). University of Kent provide first-class facilities to their students such as motion-capture studio, an anechoic chamber, PCB and surface-mount facilities, 120-seat multi-purpose engineering laboratory and mechanical workshop staffed with skilled mechanical engineers. Students of Electronic and Electrical Engineering program get placed or go for further study within six months of graduation. So it is beneficial to pursue BEng in Electronic and Communication Engineering program in University of Kent.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?