19th July 2019, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

When the admission of LLM(Law, Development and Globalisation) will be available in SOAS University of London?

Respected Sir/Madam, can I know that when the admission will be available for LLM(Law, Development and Globalisation) course in SOAS University of London? I want to get admission in this course. Kindly let me know about the admission date.

23rd July 2019, 08:21 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the admission of LLM(Law, Development and Globalisation) will be available in SOAS University of London?

Online application process for LLM in Law, Development and Globalisation program has closed by 30 June 2019. Application for 2020 session will start from January 2020, can be made through online application system https://app.askadmissions.co.uk/AYAp...795.1563887931

To start application visit at above mentioned link and complete the form to create the account. After that you will get a login ID and Password. Then login to start your application Fill all required details and submit necessary documents. Then pay the application fee and complete your application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?