24th September 2016, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best country to pursue masters in automobile engineering?

Which is the best place and University to pursue M.S in automobile engineering except germany? Can you please suggest me? Please list down the countries and the universities list in which we can apply for? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best country to pursue masters in automobile engineering?
  2. Which entrance exam to give to pursue masters in Automobile Engineering? What is the syllabus for Automobile in GATE?
  3. Can I do masters in automobile or any other branch after completion of Bachelors in Computer Engineering?
  4. Best universities in Canada and Germany to do Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  5. Is it possible to do Masters in Automobile engineering from Singapore even after scoring less marks in B.E?
  6. Which are the best universities which offer masters in Automobile?
  7. Best universities in Germany for to pursue Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  8. Which country is best to do Masters in Structural Engineering?
  9. Can I pursue my masters in automobile engineering after B.Tech in Information Technology
  10. Am I eligible to do masters in automobile after completion of B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  11. What is the procedure followed for doing masters in automobile abroad after completion of bachelor's in electronics?
  12. Can I do masters in Automobile Engineering after scoring 62% aggregate? Will I get decent education institute with my score?
  13. Best universities for Masters in Automobile in Germany and Canada after B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of universities that accept 5.5 bands in IELTS to study Masters in Automobile Engineering at UK -- [New]
  15. Will it be possible to pursue masters in USA after scoring CGPA of 3.11?
  16. Which country is best to do masters in Civil engineering?
  17. Can I pursue masters in Automobile Engineering after completing diploma and degree in Electrical Engineering?
  18. To pursue M-Tech in automobile
26th September 2016, 01:31 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best country to pursue masters in automobile engineering?

You should take your decision as per the ranking and track record of the universities rather than taking decision country wise. The top universities apart from the ones present in Germany are -

- Stanford University, USA
- MIT, USA
- University of Cambridge, UK
- University of Berkeley, USA
- Tokyo University, Japan
- Oxford University, UK
- National University of Singapore, NUS
26th September 2016, 02:42 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which is the best country to pursue masters in automobile engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which is the best place and University to pursue M.S in automobile engineering except germany? Can you please suggest me? Please list down the countries and the universities list in which we can apply for? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon.

The best countries to study masters in automobile engineering are Germany, United States of America, United Kingdom, Canada and Australia. The above given are the best options, but one has to study German Language to pursue masters in German Universities. To be eligible for studies in all the above countries one has to clear the international English test like TOEFL or IELTS. The candidates have to clear the GRE, to pursue masters in automobile engineering. The candidates can apply online for the admission. They can also contact the educational consultants available for the purpose of admission and visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?