25th February 2018, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Best country to study MBA in Transportation and Logistics? Estimated cost to complete this course?

Hello sir, I wan to study MBA in Transportation and Logistics course from abroad. Please tell me which country is best for it? Estimated cost to complete this course?

Related Questions:
  1. How to study MBA in Shipping and Logistics? I am pursuing B.Tech my B.Tech mechanical
  2. How to pursue MBA in Shipping and Logistics through distance education? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Requirements, books, cost and country to study MS Abroad?
  4. Details to get admission in MS at Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands? Whole cost including transportation and visa to study there?
  5. List of colleges abroad to study MCA with lowest fees? Total cost to study it with accommodation and transportation?
  6. Information about MBA Shipping and Logistics career?
  7. Which country is good for MS with low cost? Which course is better for me between MS and MBA after the completion of BE in ECE?
  8. Job profile after MBA in Logistics and Shipping?
  9. What are the exams that I need to write to study in Abroad? Best choice to do MS?
  10. Which country is better to study MS/MBA for B.E. Mechanical graduate?
  11. How to study MBA in Shipping and Logistics management? I am a final year student
  12. Which country is best for MBA education and what are the requirements to be fulfilled by Indian students for studying in those countries? -- [New]
  13. What are the subjects in MBA Shipping and Logistics? Job opportunities after this course?
  14. Which is better to study in MBA among Logistics & Supply Chain Management and Data Analytics?
  15. Top colleges in south India providing MBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management?
  16. Best university/college and cost effective country for MBA? Procedure of admission?
  17. How much it cost to study physiotherapy in Nepal? Which country is good to do higher studies?
  18. Previous 5 years question papers of MBA Logistics with answers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?