25th February 2018, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Australian universities providing Masters in Environmental Management course? When to apply for it?

Sir, I am Geography graduate and want to study Masters in Environmental Management course from Australia. Please tell me which are the universities providing this course? When to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Is NIOS valid for pursuing graduation in Australian Universities?
  2. Which are the good universities in UK for pursuing Masters in Environmental Biotechnology and for Masters in Biotech with Bioinformatics?
  3. List of German universities for doing Masters in Environmental studies, Climate Change or Geography?
  4. Is it possible to do PG in Environmental after doing BE in Biotechnology? Are there any courses(Environmental Management) offered in India which I should take up with my degree? Universities offering the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I get Student Visa to study MBA in Australia?
  6. Which are the colleges offering distance learning M.Tech? What is the procedure to apply for it?
  7. Best universities to study Masters in Environmental Studies from Canada? How to get approval of admission from those universities?
  8. Universities offering Masters in Hotel Management program in Scotland?
  9. Is it true that NIOS board students cannot apply for higher studies in Australian universities?
  10. How to do MS in Foreign University? I did B.E EEE
  11. How much percentage in BCA required to get admission in MCA in Australia?
  12. How to apply in universities to do masters in computers after completing B.Tech with 76%
  13. List of top 10 US Universities to do Masters in Management Information Systems?
  14. Which are the good universities providing doctorate degree with HR in India and those providing the same in Foreign Countries? What is the selection procedure?
  15. List of universities offering PhD(Environmental Biology) in Delhi? -- [New]
  16. Admission in Australia with 6 bands in IELTS
  17. Universities providing M.Phil in Management through distance learning? Qualifications and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the eligibility criteria to do MS after completing B.E production
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?