23rd November 2021, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best country to take admission in MTech Aeronautical engineering and which college?

After B-tec in aeronautical engineering which college is best for me in Abroad....
Please inform me very soon as well as possible.
THANK YOU

29th November 2021, 03:53 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Which is the best country to take admission in MTech Aeronautical engineering and which college?

Which is the best country to take admission in MTech Aeronautical engineering and which college?

Russia is considered to be the best country for studying masters or graduation in Aeronautics and Aerospace Engineering.

Beihang University - China.
Georgia Institute of Technology - United States.
Harbin Institute of Technology - China.
30th November 2021, 09:33 AM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best country to take admission in MTech Aeronautical engineering and which college?

While the United States pays some of the highest average salaries in the world, it falls behind countries like Switzerland, Norway, and Iceland. Entry-level aerospace engineering salaries won't be dramatically different, but you'll certainly see a bump in pay when you work in these countries.
30th November 2021, 11:16 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Russia is considered to be the best country for studying masters or graduation in Aeronautics and Aerospace Engineering. As a developed country in every aspect, Russia offers many benefits to students. It is renowned for the best quality international education for decades. Georgia Institute of Technology is considered to be one of the best aerospace engineering universities. Also, Massachusetts Institute of Technology is regarded as a renowned university when it comes to aerospace engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?