21st May 2014, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Best options for doing advance construction management courses? Best university and for which exam to prepare?

What are the best options for doing advance construction management courses abroad.Which are the best universities??Which exams should I prepare for??

Related Questions:
  1. Advance Construction Management" (PGPACM) or "Infrastructure Development & Management" (PGPIDM) or Executive "MBA in Real Estate Management"
  2. Which PG course should I go for, MS or MBA after Civil Engineering?
  3. Cochin University B.Tech in Civil Engineering-8th Sem-Construction Management II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Scope of PG in construction management for females? What are the best Post Graduation options for female civil engineers?
  5. What is the best thing to do after Civil Engineering? MBA, M.E., M.Tech or UPSC Civils? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. M.TECH in construction management or MBA? What to choose?
  7. Which course is a better choice for me for Masters degree after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  8. Am I eligible to join MBA in construction management after doing B.Tech IT? List of the colleges for construction management
  9. is advance institute of engineering and management, Chembur, Mumbai valid for private sectors, developers, construction companies?
  10. What is the actual difference between M.Sc in Construction Management and MBA in Construction Management?
  11. Details of part time course offered by NICMAR? How project management differs from construction management? I am interested for project management
  12. List of colleges which provide B.Tech degree through distance learning program for diploma holder?
  13. What to do after 12th Science having secured 70% in 10th from ICSE Board?
  14. How Diploma in Civil Engineering is beneficial?
  15. Phd in management and Job in Central University in Management?
  16. Which are the branches in Civil engineering(M.E)?
  17. How to join PGP AMC in NICMAR after finishing graduation in Civil Engineering
  18. How to do construction engineering and management? I am a civil engineering student
19th December 2017, 02:34 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best options for doing advance construction management courses? Best university and for which exam to prepare?

These are the best foreign universities offering various type advance construction management courses:-
> Master of Construction Engineering Management
Lawrence Technological University, USA

> Master of Engineering (M.Eng.) in Civil Engineering with a Specialization in Construction Engineering
Iowa State University, USA

> Master of Construction Engineering Management
Montana State University, USA

> Master of Science in Construction Management
> Master of Science in Construction Management/Juris Doctor Joint Degree Program
Florida International University, USA

> M.Sc. in Construction Management
University of London, UK

> Advanced Engineering Management M.Sc. in Construction Management
University of Birmingham

> M.Sc. in Construction Management
University of Salford Manchester

Entry requirements for above mentioned courses:-
*You must have completed your bachelor's degree.
*You must have cleared English proficiency test such as TOEFL/IELTS/PTE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?