6th May 2021, 03:57 AM
Unregistered

Is it a better idea to study MEng in Abroad after completion of BTech(Mechanical Engineering)?

Sir, I am studying BTech with Mechanical Engineering. I am thinking of doing MEng in Abroad. But on the other hand, I also have lots of opportunities to study my Post Graduation in India. So, I just want to know is it a better idea?

7th May 2021, 11:29 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Is it a better idea to study MEng in Abroad after completion of BTech(Mechanical Engineering)?

Yes, It is better idea to study MEng in Abroad after completion of BTech(Mechanical Engineering).

If you are financially capable and don't need job exactly after your graduation than you can go MEng in abroad.

You can get admission through IELTS score.

You must have completed BTech Mechanical Engineering from recognized university.

You must have good at English language and Communication skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?